When the finest material is combined with the style and safety of a breathable protective foam, it brings you to RibCap Dylan. It provides an ideal soft protective helmet for winter, perfect to be used as a concussion, autism or epilepsy helmet.
RibCap Dylan is a soft helmet with a thick layer of protective foam that is breathable and dries quickly, providing benefits to patients who need to wear helmets. With its prime fabric and fleece inside, RibCap Dylan keeps your head warm during the winter while protecting against any head injury.
Unique features for all Ribcap’s:
- Ribcap is based on a totally new idea: soft protection with style!
- Unique – no comparable product on the market
- Light and comfortable to wear
- 100% breathable
- Foldable and storable
- 3 different sizes for a perfect fit
- Small & medium also fits children, small (5-8y) & medium (9-12y)
- Weight: 120g-200g (depend on size)
Extra features Dylan:
Adjustable and removable chin straps
|Size||Circumference in cm|